Cover Characteristics - Ladders

29 June 2016 - Ladders


Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week they give us these gorgeous themes and then you have to pick 5 (or more - whatever blows your hair back) covers featuring that theme. If you want to participate: 
  • Pick your covers 
  • Post it to your blog
  • Share your post's URL in the linky provided by Sugar and Snark
  • Go and check out the other guys who also posted! (This might influence your current TBR list a great deal.) 


I don't have a single book on any of my shelves featuring a ladder. So I had to call on Google-my-old-friend once again. Neither have I ever heard of any of the books I did end up choosing and I've only listed one as a TBR. I guess that will have to be my favourite pick of the week:

27348501


The rest of my selection is totally random and Google-my-old-friend picked them for me. Much obliged.  If you've read any of the following, please let me know if I need to pull a ladder closer in order to shelf it!

358863 Image result for Anything goes by Robert Carney

 


Don't you just love the vintage-look of these books? Let me know if you know where to find any of them or just share your favourite covers featuring ladders with me. 

Happy Wednesday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King Solomon's mines - H. Rider Haggard

Recipes for Love and Murder - Sally Andrew

The Sunday Post