10 x 10 + 1 = The 101th Dalmatian - Give it a sniff

Image result for 101 dalmatians gif

First of all - Thank you to all the congratulatory messages on my 100th post! Guess what? Here's one more. I really am starting to feel like a Disney Princess here. If I don't prevent you from falling asleep during a long and tedious-to-read blog post, I present you with another post filled with lovely little Ink Spots.

Image result for cruella deville gif

(What do you mean, SHE's not a Disney Princess??)

I wanted to do something special for the 100th post celebration and seeing that Somebody already stole 100 puppies and gave them away, I had to think of something else. And then it hit me: The sum of the parts are greater than the hole whole. Let's do a bit of maths and see how you can get to 100!


1. Ten things I've learned from blogging

1. Gif's - so much better than gifts
2. HTML - How To Make Lasagne (thanks Cait @ Paperfury!)
3. CSS - Cruising the Seven Seas (yes, almost like RMS Titanic)
4. RSS - Reporting Sinking Ship (again, almost like RMS Titanic)
5. Meme - Yes, You!! Take part in them, it's good for you.
6. Disqus - Better than your High School Debate Team.
7. Commentluv - Luv u 2 honey-bun
8. Links - You won't get murdered on these Links and you don't have to pursue a little white ball. Unless you want to.
9. KYA - Nope, not Kill the Young Adults (I know it is a very popular theme at the moment yes). Know Your Acronyms. TBR, DNF, LGBQ, YA, MG, OWL, etc. 
10. FUN - Having it while blogging.


Image result for Dalmatian wagging tail gif


2. My Ten Favorite Posts



Image result for Love writing gif

3. Your Ten Favorite Posts (statistically) 


Image result for Critique gif


4. My Ten Favorite Bloggers (so far)

1. Katherine @ I Wish I lived in a Library
2. Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight
3. Greg @ Book Haven
4. Sarah @ Brainfluff
5. Elizabeth @ Silver's Review
6. Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
7. Angel Erin @ AngelErin
10. Wendy @ Literary Feline

Image result for Kindness quotes

5. My Ten Favorite Blog Spots (so far)


Image result for reading gif

6. My Ten Favorite Book Reviews


Image result for talk about books gif

7. My Ten Favorite Memes/Features

1.Cover characteristics - hosted by Sugar and Snark
2. The Sunday Post - hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
3. Friday 56 - hosted by Freda's Voice
4. Book Beginnings - hosted by Rose City Reader
5. Top Ten Tuesday - hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
6. Book Blogger Hop - hosted by The ramblings of a coffee addicted writer
7. Make me read it Readathon - hosted by The Innocent Smiley
8. Thursday Quotables - hosted by Bookshelf Fantasies
9. It's Monday! What are you reading? - hosted by The Book Date
10. Book Travelling Thursdays - hosted by Goodreads Group

Image result for throwing a party gif

8. Ten Books I never would have noticed if not for blogging (Because Goodreads and Book Club can only get you SO far)

25801299 22055262 25868918 22840421 19486412 26245850 25372801 25251757

26114523 28187230

9. These are ten of my favOrite things in books

1. Raindrops on roses - A few blood-drops on the staircase of an old Gothic staircase will do nicely too.
2. Whiskers on kittens - or dogs. As long as they don't die for no apparent reason or by the hand of some evil doer. 
3. Bright Copper kettles - like the type you get in the kitchen of Downton Abbey. 
4. Warm woolen mittens - like the type they wore in WWII. Especially red ones. For special effect you know.
5. Brown paper packages tied up with string - containing books..... 
6. (fast forward to) Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings - Make it a hippogriff and I'll settle. Okay, the occasional dragon too.
7. Girls in white dresses - but it has to be really good. Don't do romance. Throw in a ghost in a white dress and I'll settle. (Rather easy to bargain with me)
8. With blue satin sashes - Are we talking satin sashes as worn in the Victoria era? That makes me happy too.
9. Silver white winters - Think The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe here.
10. That melts into spring - Spring is here! Well, almost. Time to dust all the book shelves and make space for new ones. Who doesn't love that?

Image result for my favorite things gif

10. Thank You!

I can't blog, if blogging is without you. Thanks for all the comments, support, likes, shares, tips and advice. You are too kind. Please don't stop. Oh and thanks for all the follows as well. All my Inky Trails are adventured on via a minibus-taxi in Africa - always place for one more! So why not hop aboard?

Image result for taxi in africa

(I don't really drive a taxi. But I really blog somewhere in Africa. And there really is always place for one more)


Mareli 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King Solomon's mines - H. Rider Haggard

Recipes for Love and Murder - Sally Andrew

The Sunday Post