Cover Characteristics - Mountains


Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week they give us these gorgeous themes and then you have to pick 5 covers featuring that theme. If you want to participate: 
  • Pick your covers 
  • Post it to your blog
  • Share your post's URL in the linky provided by Sugar and Snark
  • Go and check out the other guys who also posted! (This might influence your current TBR list a great deal.)

This week's theme is Mountains. I really feel that Cover Characteristics need a soundtrack. Is it only me who constantly hear songs in my head when I see the themes?? This week it was a toss up between: 

 

Climb every Mountain from The Sound of Music and The Climb by Miley Cyrus from the good old days when she still aspired to be Julie Andrews.

Only Me? Really? Okay. Let's talk books.

My number one choice for this week is not one, but three books. All by the same author though and all three featuring the most beautiful mountain in the world - Table Mountain


15946108  17251005  19377433


If you haven't read books by Deon Meyer yet, do give him a try. Especially the Bennie Griesel series. All three books listed here features Griesel (now that I mention it - I still need to read the previous new one by Deon Meyer and the new-new one is published already....)

So now I need to find a few other books featuring mountains on the covers. I can think of titles - let's see if there are mountains on the covers:


25489094 4005 16115612


All three listed above are by great authors and I actually have all three on my bookshelf. But haven't read anyone.....yet. Will get to it before I turn 115.

Mareli 


Thalk to me!

Have you read any of Deon Meyer's books?
What are your favorite novel featuring a mountain on the cover?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King Solomon's mines - H. Rider Haggard

Recipes for Love and Murder - Sally Andrew

The Sunday Post