Cover Characteristics - Lipstick

Today's Cover Characteristics - Lipstick


Cover Characteristics is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark. Every week they give us these gorgeous themes and then you have to pick 5 (or more - whatever blows your hair back) covers featuring that theme. If you want to participate: 
  • Pick your covers 
  • Post it to your blog
  • Share your post's URL in the linky provided by Sugar and Snark
  • Go and check out the other guys who also posted! (This might influence your current TBR list a great deal.) 

Due to an ongoing dispute with the Tooth Fairy, I don't wear lipstick. But if I did wear lipstick, this is what I would have loved to look like:


930

9577750 17948485

 29976652

1. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
2. Putting makeup on dead people by Jen Violi
3. Friend-zoned by Belle Aurora
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (what a beautiful cover. Makes me want to read this book for once and for all)
5. Oorlewingsgids vir 'n bedonnerde Diva by Sophia Kapp This is an Afrikaans book and the title is also in Afrikaans. Roughly translated: "Survival guide to a very very very very very very angry Diva"


So what is your favourite shade of lipstick? Please include cosmetic house and product code. Or just send me your favourite lipstick covers. A good sales-lady will be able to assist, don't you think?

Comments

  1. I love the Memoirs Of A Geisha cover, although that Jane Eyre version is beautiful as well. And you're not the only one that doesn't wear lipstick; I always feel like a kid stealing makeup from their mother whenever I try to use it (it just doesn't suit me I guess).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always pick my 'favourite' as the first book I thought of when I see the challenge. And that was Memoirs of a Geisha. BUT actually my favourite is the Jane Eyre cover. So beautiful. LOL- love your comment on the lipstick!!! Thanks for visiting and I hope you had a lovely week so far.

      Delete
  2. Friend- Zoned might be my favorite- I'm not sure why I like the shiny gloss cause in RL I'm not sure I would, but on the cover I just do. Memoirs of a Geisha is nice too, and i kinda like the 2nd one and Jane Eyre too. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg! Thanks, those glossy lips on Friend-Zoned is gorgeous, but my husband will also have a heart attack if I try that... As soon as I'm finished with my League of Extraordinary men challenge, I'll read Jane Eyre. Hope you are having a great day!

      Delete
  3. Friend-Zoned has an awesome cover. I want a glossy lipstick like that! Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love talking to you - I always Thalk back!

Popular posts from this blog

King Solomon's mines - H. Rider Haggard

Recipes for Love and Murder - Sally Andrew

The Sunday Post