Thursday Quotables #2 - That Cursed Book


Welcome to Thursday Quotables hosted by Bookshelf Fantasies. This weekly feature is the place to highlight a great quote, line, or passage during your past reading week. Whether it's something funny, startling, gut-wrenching or just really written beautifully - this is where you must share! It is so simple:
    quotation-marks4
  • Write a Thursday Quotable post on your blog. (We're all busy here, so pick something from what you are currently reading)
  • Link back to Bookshelf Fantasies and link-up with the linky provided.
  • Make sure to visit the other quotable bloggers and snitch their books.
  • Go finish reading your book.

I haven't done a Thursday Quotable in weeks. Okay, actually I've only done it twice (counting this one....) I am more than a bit behind on catching up with my book quotes and book diary. There are a million little papers and notes lying around the house that can't wait to be eternalized by yours truly in ink (yes, I know they are already in ink - once, twice, three times over)

But enough excuses, I have that Cursed Book that I need to go finish. I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about. Not? Here's a great teaser: 




"Those that we love never truly leave us Harry. There are things that death cannot touch. Paint ..... and Memory .... and Love."



Harry "I need your help. I need your advice. Bane says Albus is in danger. How do I protect my son, Dumbledore?"
Dumbledore "You ask me, of all people, how to protect a boy in terrible danger? We cannot protect the young from harm. Pain must and will come." 
Harry "So I'm supposed to stand and watch?"
Dumbledore "No. You're supposed to teach him how to meet life." 

Mareli 

Thalk to me!

Have you read that Cursed Book yet? 
What was your favorite quote or passage?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King Solomon's mines - H. Rider Haggard

Recipes for Love and Murder - Sally Andrew

The Sunday Post